Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency by a wide margin. Many Indian online casinos have begun accepting Bitcoin to keep up a vast majority of gamblers moving over to the cryptocurrency realm. The digital currency has made its way into multiple sectors over the year. Couple that with the hype it also built towards the end of 2017 and you have viable online casino deposit methods for India gamblers that double as a potentially lucrative investment. This page was constructed specifically for gamblers looking for Indian online Bitcoin casinos. You will find information on the legalities of Indian online casino gambling, how Bitcoin gambling sites operate, the advantages of using digital currencies and more.
Is It Legal To Use Bitcoin At Online Casinos?
Yes. There are no laws against Bitcoin in India. Most countries are cryptocurrency-friendly. Since it is a publicly owned and traded currency system, there are no centralized banks or government systems attached to it. India could potentially pass a law banning cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but this is not likely seeing how mainstream the commodity is getting. There is a bill known as the Payment Settlement and Systems Act that permits the Reserve Bank of India to screen and potentially block online payments. However, they have no authority to block Bitcoin because it is a decentralized currency type and India hasn’t passed any laws barring residents from using it. Our guide to Indian legal online casinos is a great starting point for players looking for online casino sites that will accept Indian registrations.
Is It Legal To Gamble Online At Indian Bitcoin Casinos?
Yes. India does not have any laws against gambling in an online casino as long as it is regulated and licensed offshore. Most Indian gambling laws are outdated, and domestic online gambling options are scarce. For example, Sikkim residents can use an online casino site partnered with the brick-and-mortar casino in the region. Indian residents outside of Sikkim may not use the site due to its geolocation tracking. This leaves licensed offshore gambling sites as the only legal option for many Indian players. Our similar guides to India friendly mobile casinos and India online casinos accepting Rupees can be a great tool for players looking to play legally with rupees.
Best Indian Online Bitcoin Casinos
|Site Name||Bonus Offer||Accepts India||Visit Site|
|100% Max ₹25,000|
Play In Rupees
|100% Max 1 Bitcoin||Play Now|
|100% Max $100||Play Now|
|100% Max $3,000||Play Now|
|100% Max $3,000||Play Now|
What Casino Games Are Available At Indian Online Bitcoin Casinos?
You will find several different came categories in our recommended online casinos. Each category includes subcategories and variations of the games. The most common games you will find are:
- Slots – 3-Reels, 5-Reels, Progressives, 3D
- Table Games – Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, Blackjack, etc.
- Video Poker
- Live Dealer Games – Mostly table games such as roulette, blackjack, etc.
- Specialty Games – Keno, Bingo, etc.
Look out for Free Play options on casino games. This allows players to familiarize themselves with the casino and the format of each game before wagering any real money. Most sites allow members to use as many Free Play rounds as they wish. Free Play is a feature exclusive to an offshore casino.
How Do Bitcoin Deposits Work?
Making a deposit using Bitcoin is a relatively simple process completed in several steps. We’ll cover each component of the transaction process below:
- Obtain a Bitcoin wallet – These can be acquired through a number of online providers. We recommend getting a wallet through a site specializing in crypto storage as opposed to a cryptocurrency provider. This guarantees the most secure option.
- Purchase Bitcoin – Bitcoin can be purchased through a big-name alternative currency exchange service like Coinbase, where multiple digital currencies are available, or through a private seller. You can also obtain Bitcoin through mining, but this is a very technical process. Most gamblers tend to just purchase Bitcoin directly. You can purchase Bitcoin using your credit/debit card, bank account, etc.
- Select Bitcoin As Your Deposit Option – Go to the cashier section of the offshore casino and select Bitcoin as your preferred deposit method. Enter in the amount of Bitcoin you wish to send. You’ll see a digital wallet address pop up – this is for the gambling site. Input this wallet address into your own Bitcoin wallet. Be sure to enter in each character as it reads, otherwise, your Bitcoin will go to the wrong place and be lost forever. Look out for the minimum and maximum deposit amount requirements.
What Advantages Are There For Using Bitcoin To Gamble Online?
Yes. There are several different advantages to using Bitcoin to gamble online. Some of these advantages pertain to the transactions themselves while others bring additional factors into the equation. Together they combine to create a positive online gambling experience.
- Bitcoin is inherently safe. Bitcoin transactions are contained within the blockchain, which was designed to keep information secure. The offshore gambling sites have their own security protocol that secures your personal and financial information.
- Bitcoin transactions are anonymous. All you need to enter is the provided wallet address and the amount you wish to send. This is the only information required and stored for Bitcoin transactions. No personal information like your billing address or bank account is necessary.
- Bitcoin transactions don’t include any fees. This is because they are not a part of any sort of centralized bank or financial institutions. Bettors do not have to fork over additional money on transactions with Bitcoin.
- When you make a deposit with Bitcoin, it processes instantly. Miners work to verify transactions on the blockchain in real time. Normally you have to wait for another party to verify the transaction. This can take up to several days pending which method you use. Bitcoin deposits are instantaneous in most cases.
- It is possible for Bitcoin to appreciate in value. This means that your Bitcoin store in the online casino can increase without you even gambling more. Bitcoin’s value rises with its popularity. Towards the end of 2017, there was a sizeable increase that saw 1 Bitcoin equate upwards of $5,000 USD. Many analysts expect this trend to continue.
Are There Bonuses Available For Bitcoin Bettors?
Yes. Bitcoin users can take advantage of exclusive cryptocurrency bonuses. These work like a typical match bonus, or when the online casino matches your deposit by a percentage up to a certain amount. There are rollover requirements with most bonuses. This is why we recommend you look at the terms and conditions before claiming a bonus. Bonus funds can be used anywhere in the casino.
What Is Provably Fair Technology?
Provably Fair is a technology that allows you to test the fairness of casino games after each spin or draw. It creates a sense of transparency between the casino and user and works better than Random Number Generator (RNG) technology. PF is relatively new, so it is not included in all offshore casinos, but it is growing even more popular amongst players and will likely feature in many online casinos in the future.